Friday, October 31, 2008

Lady Speed Stick

Welp...

This is the most spontaneous i've been in the last mmm 3 months. Granted ive engaged in quite a few spur of the moment activities and conducted my fair share of last second missions...but this, i've been planning to do for, well since "JourMeansDay" was born. I just havent had the time, and by had the time I mean felt confident enough in my thoughts to put them out there for the world to deem...spectacular, or not. The not part is what kept me logging in and out of my blogger account hands hovering above the keyboard only to hit the 'esc' button.

I came to a realization today, just now, thanks to emoniFela [which I do often]. I dont care...honestly as many bloggers as there are on the internet I am positive there arent THAT many blogging epiphany inducing words of wisdom, like for real for real. Now im not saying that I will be, but it could happen, and my mom taught me to reach for the stars, or world domination through e-journals or something somewhere between the two.

Enough introductions, it may not all make sense now but it will eventually. [I still have to get used to that ominous blog voice though]

No comments: